Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Welcome to Trophy Wife Gone Wrong Blog

Tro-phy Wife: an attractive young wife that is viewed as a status symbol for an old man

Tro-phy Wife Gone Wrong: an older wife that can't fit into her wedding dress, wears sweatpants with baby spit stains, and only plucks her eyebrows on special occasions.

Okay! I'm not exactly a Trophy Wife and I certainly hope I'm not a Trophy Wife Gone Wrong!  I'm just a woman trying to balance marriage, motherhood, and a career.  Most importantly, I'm a writer.  This blog is a creative outlet while my life is filled with dirty diapers and dirty dishes.  Sound a little familiar? If it does, then you'll probably get a chuckle or two as you join me on this new journey into the mind of a Trophy Wife Gone Wrong.

A little disclaimer:


Writers write what they know, but they also like to embellish, pretend they know more than they really do, or just sometimes outright lie if it can make a great story.  This blog is a creative outlet but not necessarily a mirror image of my personal life.  Please enjoy and remember it's ultimately for entertainment purposes only.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment